Virtual Writer's Workshop
A 3-WEEK SESSION
Facilitated by: Kerry Jimenez M.Ed, BA, CRS
Educational Therapist & Behaviorist
Summer is a great time for our kids to make improvements in their weaker academic areas, prevent the “COVID/Summer slide” and even get ahead. In addition to offering educational therapy to remediate any skills deficits and boost learning in a one-on-one format, we’re also offering exciting courses, focused on writing and study skills. These fill up quickly, so contact us soon to secure your spot.
This workshop will focus on teaching students the foundation of the writing process. Each student will master the skills using the “Five/Six Step” breakdown as students start to become strong intelligent young writers. The steps are as follows:
KEY TRANSITION WORDS
After our six-session workshop, each student will walk away with the ability and knowledge to write and construct a 1-3 paragraph essay or a 4-6 paragraph essay, depending on each student’s individual skill and grade level.
ABOUT OUR SMALL-GROUP VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
- Start date is determined by enrollment
- Meeting time: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 9:30- 10:30am for K – 2nd graders
- 11 – 12:30pm for 3rd – 5th graders
- 1:30 – 3:00pm for 6th – 9th graders
- Where: Sessions will be held via zoom.
- Fee: $270 (6 sessions K – 2nd grade); $300 (6 sessions 3rd – 9th grade)
- RSVP: email Kerry@wholechildneuro.com
This workshop is also available one-on-one. Contact Kerry for more information.
Sign up for our newsletter!