Remote Learning Support
In light of the coronavirus, we’re providing parents with an outlet to help educate their children remotely, from the safety of their homes. Count on our team of teachers, educational therapists, psychologists, and additional educational professionals to help improve your child’s learning during the coming stay-at-home school year.
We have educational specialists on staff ready to help children through “pod instruction” via the internet. Learning pods will be directed by a teacher and/or educational therapist who can help children who need additional support on top of their distanced, learn-from-home school year. We also offer one-on-one support for children, and we specialize in working with children who may require additional, specialized support (including those with behavior difficulties, anxiety, AD/HD, etc.). Learn more about our virtual learning support options, the benefits of remote learning, and how to get started below — as always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
LEARNING SUPPORT BEYOND SCHOOL
Regardless of the pandemic, parents often need a helping hand outside of school to help tutor their child while providing guidance and emotional/behavioral support. Here at Whole Child Neuro, we’re partnering with educators to provide specialized support for children during the coronavirus pandemic. We’re offering pod learning options for families with multiple children and for children of similar ages. In addition, we’re offering one-on-one support for children. Both remote learning support options aim to bolster this year’s learn-from-home schooling, while taking into account your child’s (or children’s) individual needs. Read more about our pods and one-on-one support below. Take note, we also provide study strategies for middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college students.
JOIN A LEARNING POD
We provide remote learning support for families with multiple children, or families looking for a learning pod with similar-aged children. We encourage parents with several different-aged children to join us in this collaborative learning experience, as well as parents with an individual child who could benefit from interacting with children of a similar age. If you’d like at-home support in a collaborative atmosphere, pod learning may be the perfect solution during the pandemic. Reach out to us to learn about our current pod learning options.
GET ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT
One-on-one remote learning support is ideal for children who may benefit from additional out-of-school attention. We work with gifted children and twice-exceptional children, as well as children with specific needs. Tutoring is also available to address specific subject areas to strengthen a child’s skills. We can also provide one-on-one neuropsychological assessments to identify a child’s strengths and weaknesses, from spatial skills to memory to motivation, et cetera.
As part of our remote learning support, we provide study strategies for middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college students. Your child will learn useful strategies that will help in studying, preparing for exams, and tackling projects. These strategies can help your child to earn good grades while providing beneficial lifelong skills. Study strategies are personalized for your child, their age and grade, and their interests, strengths, and weaknesses.
Remote learning offers a myriad of benefits for children and parents alike. You may consider pod learning or one-on-one support for all of the following reasons:
- Rest for parents: Many parents are working full-time during the pandemic, and need some respite to recover from their day-to-day. Our remote learning sessions provide an hour or two of relief for parents.
- Specialized education: We aim to provide specialized attention to focus on your child’s individual needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Challenges for gifted children: We work with gifted students to provide challenging, focused learning sessions that cater to their unique needs, strengths, and interests.
- Focus on strengths and weaknesses: Our remote learning sessions provide a platform for children to address their individual strengths and weaknesses, outside of their traditional schooling.
- Support for those with learning difficulties: We provide specialized support for children with learning difficulties.
- Support for all ages: We work with children and young adults, including those in grade school on up to those attending college. We always specialize learning sessions around each student’s current curriculum and needs.
HELP FOR ALL
Here at Whole Child Neuro, it’s our mission to help your child (or children) to thrive. We aim to provide support for all children, regardless of their individual needs, strengths, and weaknesses. We cater to all of the following:
- Those with dyslexia, dyscalculia, or dysgraphia.
- Those with poor school performance.
- Those who struggle with tests or homework.
- Children with AD/HD, and those on the autism spectrum.
- Those who struggle with time management, motivation, or organization.
- Those with language difficulties.
- Those with emotional difficulties, including anxiety, panic disorders, depression, etc.
- Gifted and twice-exceptional children.
- Those with medical conditions.
GET A REMOTE CONSULTATION
If you’re curious about our remote learning opportunities, we’re here to answer your questions. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your child’s unique needs and circumstances. We’ll work with you to create a remote learning environment that suits your child. Call today for a remote consultation to discuss remote learning